Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Cotton Ball...

There is the cutest most quaint little quilt shop on the central west coast called The Cotton Ball I try and get over there every time were at the coast which is often....I've been shopping here for several years now, the shop used to be in the most darling place in the center of town in Morro Bay but about 3 years ago they moved the store to a corner on Main Street and in that move something was lost the quaintness of the little shop sort of got lost as happens when a move takes place...it made no difference to me I still loved shopping and buying yardage of fabric or charm packs or fat quarters...well this year I heard my little Quilt Shop was up for sale and it has just broken my heart to see it possibly come to an end...I was in the shop this last Saturday and the bolts of fabric were down to bare minimum and I have even heard the doors may shut if no one buys her...something about a Quilt Shop closing there doors just saddens me...I am Praying some wonderful quilting woman steps in and buys her up and the little shop can live on and on.....
Pretty Little Bundles...





I got these darling little bundles while I was there this last time...aren't they cute? I can't wait to make a table top quilt with them...







No comments:

Post a Comment