Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Fabric...

Friday was one of those days when I just needed to get new fresh inspiration and what better place then all My Favorite Quilt shops, so I hit up my best Friend who doesn't Quilt or Sew but is a huge fan of both and her and I went on the hunt....I got a yard of California Girl by Fig Tree I just love the Yellows I chose...I don't usually choose Yellow but for some reason it really grabbed My eye...I was also on the hunt for new Fabric for My Grandson that is due at the end of October and specifically needing some animated train fabric. to My surprise I found nothing at all three stores here in My town...Saturday Morning My Wonderful Husband said he was taking me somewhere special for the day which took us to the nice cool mountains, on the way home he went to a town we both really enjoy and in that town is a Fabulous Quilt Shop he took me there and low and behold they had the exact Fabric I envisioned for My special Quilt....I have so many new plans for my new Fabrics I can hardly wait to get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment