Friday, August 24, 2012

Waiting for the stork....

I think he's going to Love it...
My Daughter is going to have another baby and he is due to arrive at the end of October and what a blessing he will add to our family...he is going to be a little brother to his big sister Kaitlyn and shes excited to share her toys with him...we'll see when he gets here how excited she really is to share...but I was on a mission to find his fabric and his theme for his room is Trains....so I wanted a fabric that was animated but couldn't seem to find it in town ...I found what I was looking for the next day at a little Quilt shop about 45 min from where I live...I am going to make a long raggy quilt out of it so I can have all the trains show up...I guess I better get started very soon because time is flying and he will be here fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment