Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Years!!!

I have been reflecting all week leading up to the New Year on all that 2013 was to me...February our oldest Granddaughter turned 4...March Doug and I celebrated our 33rd Wedding Anniversary...April a dear Friend of ours announced he has Pancreatic cancer...May our oldest Grandson turned 1 years old...June our youngest Child turned 30 leaving behind his 20's...nothing much in July just a lot of hot weather...August our youngest Granddaughter was born...September flew by...October our youngest Grandson turned 1 years old...November was a wonderful Thanksgiving...December was filled with many eventful moments Kaitlyn put on a Christmas program with her preschool, some sad times came and went and our Jesus was Faithful all the time...Christmas came and went too quickly and the next thing you know were ringing in the new year...except Doug and I rang it in around 10:30pm...we have yet to stay up till midnight...I have a new goal with my reading and my sewing, a new journal, a new devotional and whole new year with a new beginning...Thank You Lord for a fresh new start....

No comments:

Post a Comment