Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Sew Day....

Well it's Friday and we aren't going out of town so I really needed a day all to myself with my trusty sewing machine...I haven't been very creative in the last few months and it seems like I am making up for it now...I needed to make our Land Yacht (DH name for our motor home) cozy like home...so decided to make a table topper...I'm trying to incorporate more blue into the green fabric that is already on the chairs ,couch etc...I ordered fabric for the first time back in February and I was very pleased when it arrived the pictures didn't do it justice....now I can't wait to make another trip over to the coast and see how the table topper looks...
The chosen Fabric...

What ever would I do without Binding clips...

Almost finished....

Gotta add a little Love....

1 comment: