Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A funny little thought...

the nice thing about being a Vegan is I don't have to worry about defrosting anything from the freezer for dinner...if I forget it doesn't matter because everything we eat is in the crisper anyway...this was something that gave me a little chuckle this morning...I lost 2 more lbs this week I feel fantastic my tummy is happy and my energy is that of a 20 something year old...I love this journey this is now week 5 the challenge was originally for 6 weeks I thought there is no way we can make it to 6 weeks eating "rabbit" food but you know what?..we did and we LOVE IT...there is no turning back for us now...My mission is to keep creating and finding things to keep our eating interesting...so far so good...I will keep posting as many recipes a day as I can so you can also enjoy food without becoming bored...have a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment