Monday, August 8, 2011

Black Bean Chili...

this is on the menu tonight I have been thinking about this all day kind of creating it in my head so when I got home from work I started putting it together and we really like it...

1 can Black Bean ,drained and rinsed
1 can Pinto beans, drained
1 sm onion, diced
1 sm green bell pepper, diced
1 C corn, frozen or fresh
I pkg Smart Ground Crumbles, optional
1 can diced tomato
sprinkle of Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Cumin
Cayenne Pepper, optional
Salt and Pepper to taste

Saute' onion and bell pepper until soft in a few tsp of Vegetable broth.
add black beans ,pinto beans,Tomatoes corn and spices add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper if you like a little bite in your chili simmer a few minutes and Enjoy!!

NOTE: Smart Ground or Meatless ground is a soy product replacing ground beef it comes in crumbles sometimes you can find it already flavored we prefer unflavored giving an option to flavor how we want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment