Thursday, August 4, 2011

Salsa...

We eat Salsa everyday it could be a meal for us along with a big glass of Iced Tea I've been playing with this recipe and so it changes depending on how hot we want it ,here is the version I seem to stick with.....

5-6 Lg Tomatos
1/2 sm Onion
1-2 cloves garlic
1 Jalapeno seeded and vein removed
1 very small Chipolte chili in Adobo sauce (seeds removed)
Salt and Pepper to taste

seed the tomato and place in the food processor or blender add all the other ingredients and blend together taste test and make sure it is to your liking...ENJOY!

NOTE: I buy Chipolte Chili in Adobo sauce I take each one and remove the seeds from them and place them and the sauce in a plastic freezer bag and freeze them and when I want some for my Salsa I just break a piece off and throw it in the food processor with the other ingredients....

No comments:

Post a Comment