Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eating Out...

I have been asked by a few people if we are still able to eat out the answer is yes but we usually eat at home all week and venture out during the weekends as we go out of town almost every weekend...
here are a few places we go and what we usually find there.....

Rubios: they have a couple Veggie Burritos and they will also make Burritos using whole Wheat Tortillas. 
Que Pasa: they also make a Veggie Burrito.
Sizzler or Garden Spot: this is where Doug makes a splurge he uses the Ranch Dressing there I use Balsamic Vinegar.
last weekend we went to San Luis Obispo and tried the Big Sky Cafe': they serve Vegetarian and Vegan, Rachael Ray had visited it so we gave it a try and it was amazing... I had a noodle bowl with Tofu and Doug had the Vegan Black Bean Chilli and it was so good he wants me to try and make it so I am going to give that a try for him... 

I have been hitting the Farmer's Market's around town that way we get fresh Organic Veggies...I am finding it easy to just clean and prepare everything when I get home and have it ready for the week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment