Monday, September 12, 2011

The wedding Day was Fabulous!!!...

Kyle and Lauren had a wonderful Wedding the Thunder crashed and the heavens opened up in applause just as they said I Do and the rain poured down they continued smiling and laughing as we all ran for shelter...according to my Japanese Friend rain on a wedding day is a sign of good luck...my Mom said the storm is behind them now they have just sunny days ahead...what a glorious day it was now both of my children are married to wonderful people that they Love deeply and that Love them...
I look forward now to getting back on track of my Vegan eating and now that Autumn is lurking I've been looking for and working on creating some delicious soup recipes and things for the crock pot...I love the smell of simmering things on the stove top I like when I drive into my garage I can smell them wafting through the air before I ever even open the door to the kitchen...I will be sharing these delicious recipes with you in the weeks to come so keep checking back...have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought about you all day and then the thunder started. How neat that God provided such a unique experience for them to remember for always. So glad it turned out nice.
    It was so nice getting to visit with you too,
    That is the one nice thing about Bako, is running into friends.
    I will look forward to your next recipes.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim it was so fun to catch up with you on that day...we had a wonderful time inspite of the weather...

    ReplyDelete