Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas is coming fast....

does it seem like Christmas is just zooming to get here?..I remember when I was younger that Christmas was a slow build up there were Christmas shows to watch and movies to see and padgets to get ready for..
I refuse to be rushed and I refuse to let the stores dictate Christmas to me...on thing about it I can say is if you do a home improvement I suggest you do it either way before the Holidays or after...we just had a wall in the living room prepared for the TV to be mounted above the fireplace and that has taken away a good week or more of me getting my decorations up tree included...but this next weekend Doug will be in the rafters getting down box after box of memories and Kaitlyn will be over to help decorate the tree and the whole house...I can hardly wait to slow things down and just soak up every minute of watching her put things in special places all over Nonie's and Papa's house making it  BEE-U-TEE-FULL....

No comments:

Post a Comment