Thursday, August 4, 2011

Veggie Soup...

I Love this soup not only is it packed full of Nutrition but it smells Fabulous and makes your whole house smell good...

2 TBL Vegetable Concentrate (I find it at Lassens)
1 sm onion ,chopped
2 C Potatoes, cut into chuncks
2 C Celery, chopped
2 C Carrots, chopped
2 TBL Parsley, chopped
2 C Green Cabbage, chopped
2 C Green Beans, frozen

In a Lg pot over low heat add the Vegetable Concentrate and 2 1/2 Qts of hot water.
add onion, potatoe,celery,carrots, and parsley. Bring to a simmer then add cabbage and green beans. never over cook vegetables. I simmer mine till the carrots and celery are to my preference still a little crunchy but not raw.
I buy a crusty French Baggette made with no egg and I treat myself to a nice piece for dipping...Yum!

NOTE: this keeps for several days in the fridge for those days off from cooking just pop a bowl in the micro wave...

No comments:

Post a Comment